2023 TCCF Pitching presents projects and stories with great potential from Taiwan and around the world, aiming to enhance partnerships and foster business opportunities by connecting producers with co-production and financing partners and bringing together global industry professionals to meet, share ideas and make deals.
This year, TCCF Pitching will present two sections– “Project to Screen” and “Story to Screen”:
- Project to Screen: This section is open to both local and international applicants. All selected projects will be eligible to apply for the development fund and gap financing support from TAICCA, with possibilities to win awards! The pitches will be divided in the following four categories:
- Feature Films
- Animation features and series
- Documentary features and series
More information on funding support programs from TAICCA
- Story to Screen: This section will focus on IP stories from Taiwan with great marketability and potential for screen-adaptation, aiming to promote business opportunities between IP rights holders and global film/TV industry producers and investors. Various formats will be accepted, including books, comics, stage-plays, and games.
TCCF 2023 Pitching important dates:
- May: Submission guidelines announced.
- June 01 - July 31: Open call and submission. Submit now
- Early September: Announce selected projects/stories. Registration for accreditation starts.
- October: Event registration.
- November 07-10: TCCF Pitching
For more information please contact: email@example.com